Environmental Risk Management, Inc. (ERMI) is currently seeking a full-time, project manager for Phase I/II and asbestos services. Minimum of three years’ experience and knowledge of applicable Florida regulations required. Marketing skills and business development experience preferred.
ERMI is a turnkey environmental services firm specializing in environmental assessment, remediation and forensic consulting based in Fort Myers, Florida. We are a licensed engineering, geology, and asbestos firm, a FDEP Agency Term Contractor in the Petroleum Restoration Program and a site remediation contractor. Our clients include contractors, developers, banks, realtors, owners, engineering firms, and government agencies.
A project manager is responsible for:
• Project coordination of ERMI staff and resources, vendors, site owners and regulatory officials. Responsible to select and manage appropriate subcontractors required by the scope of work.
• Knowledge of the applicable rules, regulations, guidelines, standards, SOPs, and other technical references that form the basis of the project.
• Define scope of work, develop an accurate project cost estimate, and ensure projects are on-time and under budget with work performance consistent with the industry standard of care.
• Preparing or reviewing proposals, reports, invoices, communication records and keeping orderly project folders. Responsible for the report content accuracy, thoroughness, regulatory and client approval, and demonstration of project objectives.
• Field work and support, including sample collection, project oversight, site visits, and on-site meetings.
• The position requires good verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, willingness to take initiative, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Compensation commensurate with experience and capabilities.
Requirements & Preferences
Bachelor’s Degree. Major in Environmental Science, Geology or Engineering preferred. Minimum of three years’ experience in Phase I/II ESA, asbestos sampling, consulting, soil and groundwater assessment, and remediation is required. Marketing skills and business development experience preferred.
Must have a strong work ethic and good problem-solving skills. Must be able to work independently, accurately, and quickly to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards and professionalism.
ERMI offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and a 401k with company match.
If you’re looking for a place to build your career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.