This month, a group of ERMI personnel attended the Florida Chamber Foundation’s 32nd Annual “Environmental Permitting Summer School” held on Marco Island.
This multi-day session helped to keep ERMI up-to-date on Florida environmental policy matters, including a broad spectrum of land and water resource management issues.
Events such as these equip ERMI to advise your municipality or business even more knowledgeably about topics such as:
- Stormwater management plans
- Water supply and watershed management
- Coastal preservation and permitting
- Defending permits from legal and political challenges
- Policy changes affecting RBCA activities
- Emerging rules and policies of the DEP at both state and district levels
Joining ERMI president Steve Hilfiker at the Summer School were Tim Terwilliger and John Hildreth, while ERMI team members Nicholas Kramer, James Lawson and Jon Ascher attended the Phase I Certification course.