Fort Myers or Tampa, FL
Environmental Risk Management, Inc. (ERMI) is currently seeking a full-time project manager for environmental due diligence services including, but not limited to: Phase I/II ESAs, and asbestos, mold, lead-based paint, and wetlands surveys. Minimum of five years’ experience and knowledge of applicable Florida regulations required. Marketing skills and business development experience preferred. ERMI is a turnkey environmental services firm specializing in environmental assessment, remediation and forensic consulting based in Fort Myers, Florida. We are a licensed engineering, geology, and asbestos firm, a FDEP Agency Term Contractor in the Petroleum Restoration Program, and a site remediation contractor. Our clients include contractors, developers, banks, realtors, owners, engineering firms, and government agencies. A project manager is responsible for:
Compensation commensurate with experience and capabilities.
- Project coordination of ERMI staff and resources, vendors, site owners and regulatory officials. Responsible to select and manage appropriate subcontractors required by the scope of work.
- Knowledge of the applicable rules, regulations, guidelines, standards, SOPs, and other technical references that form the basis of the project.
- Define scope of work, develop an accurate project cost estimate, and ensure projects are on-time and under budget with work performance consistent with the industry standard of care.
- Preparing or reviewing proposals, reports, invoices, communication records and keeping orderly project folders. Responsible for the report content accuracy, thoroughness, regulatory and client approval, and demonstration of project objectives.
- Field work and support, including sample collection, project oversight, site visits, and on-site meetings.
- The position requires good verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, willingness to take initiative, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Requirements & Preferences Bachelor’s Degree. Major in Environmental Science, Geology, or Engineering preferred. Minimum of five years’ experience in Phase I/II ESA, asbestos sampling, wetland delineation, consulting, soil and groundwater assessment, and remediation is desired. Marketing skills and business development experience preferred. Must have a strong work ethic and good problem-solving skills. Must be able to work independently, accurately, and quickly to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards and professionalism. ERMI offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and a 401k with company match. If you’re looking for a place to build your career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen. EOE Job Type: Full-time