Environmental Risk Management, Inc. (ERMI) is seeking resumes for part-time paid internship positions from those currently enrolled in environmental studies, geology, environmental engineering, or related science programs. The position is part-time with flexible hours and will primarily focus on data tabulation, map generation, and Auto-CAD. ERMI is a turnkey environmental services firm specializing in environmental assessment, remediation and forensic consulting based in Fort Myers, Florida. We are a licensed engineering, asbestos, and geology firm, a FDEP Agency Term Contractor in the Petroleum Restoration Program and a site remediation contractor. Our clients include contractors, developers, banks, realtors, owners, engineers, state and local governments.
Suitable candidates must have:
- AutoCAD Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- An interest in assessment and remediation as a career.
General responsibilities may include:
- Data Analysis and Tabulation
- Map Generation and AutoCAD Drafting
- Preparation of Technical Reports
- Field Work including groundwater and soil sample collection, drilling oversight, remediation system operation and maintenance
If you're looking for a place to build your career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you.
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and capabilities.