Environmental Risk Management, Inc. (ERMI) is seeking resumes for part-time paid internship positions from those currently enrolled in environmental studies, geology, environmental engineering, or related science programs. The position is part-time with flexible hours and will primarily focus on data tabulation, map generation, and Auto-CAD.
ERMI is a turnkey environmental services firm specializing in environmental assessment, remediation and forensic consulting based in Fort Myers, Florida. We are a licensed engineering, asbestos, and geology firm, a FDEP Agency Term Contractor in the Petroleum Restoration Program and a site remediation contractor. Our clients include contractors, developers, banks, realtors, owners, engineers, state and local governments.
Suitable candidates must have:
- AutoCAD Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- An interest in assessment and remediation as a career.
General responsibilities may include:
- Data Analysis and Tabulation
- Map Generation and AutoCAD Drafting
- Preparation of Technical Reports
- Field Work including groundwater and soil sample collection, drilling oversight, remediation system operation and maintenance
If you're looking for a place to build your career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and capabilities.