Mr. Greco is a staff scientist with diverse experience across many different sites in Florida. His experience includes groundwater and soil sample collection, well installation and abandonment oversight, well installation and abandonment by hand, episodic remediation events, operation and maintenance of air sparge/soil vapor extraction systems, operation and maintenance of dual-phase extraction systems, operation and maintenance of biosparge systems, oversight of source removal activities, and oversight of remedial action construction.
Environmental Risk Management – Fort Myers
- Phase I / II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Site/Contamination Assessments
- State-Funded Cleanup Program Sites
- Well Drilling oversight and testing
- Geoprobe / Direct-Push Technology (DPT) oversight
- Air, Water and Soil Sampling
- Site Mapping and Field Reconnaissance
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER certified & 8-hour refresher training.
- FSESCI Stormwater Certification
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, 2021