Environmental Risk Management, Inc. (ERMI) is seeking resumes for full-time, environmental field technicians for site assessment and remedial sites in our Fort Myers office.
ERMI is a turnkey environmental services firm specializing in environmental assessment, remediation and forensic consulting based in Fort Myers, Florida. We are a licensed engineering, asbestos, and geology firm, a FDEP Agency Term Contractor in the Petroleum Restoration Program and a site remediation contractor. Our clients include contractors, developers, banks, realtors, owners, engineers, state and local governments.
A field technician would be responsible for:
• Sampling soil and groundwater
• Calibration and maintenance of field equipment
• Maintain OSHA HAZWOPER certification
• Conducting field, regulatory, and office research
• Knowledge of FDEP & ASTM SOPs
• Maintaining a general understanding of the applicable environmental regulations
• Oversight of contracted field activities (drilling, remediation system construction, excavation, etc.)
• Operation and Maintenance of remediation systems
• Some field tasks involve physical labor, including heavy lifting of equipment or supplies, operating a core drill, hand-augering, and related physical tasks in various temperatures and weather conditions. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
ERMI offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and a 401k with company match.
If you’re looking for a place to build your career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you.
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and skills.
Knowledge of Florida Sampling SOPs required.
Must have a strong work ethic and good problem-solving skills. Must be able to work independently, accurately, and quickly to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards and professionalism.
Environmental Assessment & Remediation, Science & Technology, Environmental Engineering & Geology Professional Services
• Manages Others:
• Job Type:
Environmental Services, Engineering & Geology, Phase I Environmental Assessment, Soil & Groundwater Sampling, Asbestos Sampling, CAD
Environmental Sampling and/or Remedial O&M
• Computer Aided Design Software (CAD)
• Asbestos sampling certificate
• Operations & Maintenance (O&M) experience
• Knowledge of FDEP sampling SOPs
• Soil and Groundwater Sampling