FDEP Low Scored Site Initiative (LSSI)
- LSSI grants up to $30,000 to cleanup program sites scored 5 to 29.
- Deductibles and copayments are waived for LSSI work.
- There is no cost to you.
- The purpose is to identify sites that qualify for No Further Action.
- Regulatory file closure is possible even if the site is impacted.
Low Scored Site Initiative (LSSI)
- This program has been available since March 2011.
- The Florida Legislature wants to close petroleum discharge files and this initiative was designed for that purpose (FL Statute 376.3071(11)(b)).
- As stated on the FDEP Petroleum Restoration Program web site, the LSSI has proven to be a highly effective pathway that has already allowed over 100 properties across the State to qualify for site closures.
- Funding is limited; don’t delay. We will process all paperwork and there will be no cost to you.
You can attempt to achieve file closure for your eligible discharge and restore your property value.
With 22 years of experience in the petroleum cleanup industry, we can help you obtain these funds and attempt to get your property a No Further Action letter. If the discharge file is not closed, the site remains in place for remedial funding based on the prioritized score.
Call Steve Hilfiker at 1-888-ENV-MGMT (1-888-368-6468) www.ermi.net