Environmental Risk Management, Inc. (ERMI) is seeking resumes for full-time, environmental field technicians for site assessment and remedial sites in our Tampa and Fort Myers offices.
ERMI is a turnkey environmental services firm specializing in environmental assessment, remediation and forensic consulting based in Fort Myers, Florida. We are a licensed engineering, asbestos, and geology firm, a FDEP Agency Term Contractor in the Petroleum Restoration Program and a site remediation contractor. Our clients include contractors, developers, banks, realtors, owners, engineers, state and local governments.
A field technician would be responsible for:
• Soil and groundwater sampling
• Equipment calibration and maintenance
• Maintain OSHA Hazwoper certification
• Conducting field, regulatory, and office research
• Knowledge of FDEP & ASTM SOPs
• Maintaining a general understanding of the applicable environmental regulations
• Oversight of drilling activities
• Oversight of remedial construction
• Remediation system operation and maintenance
• Excavation oversight
• Some field tasks involve physical labor, including heavy lifting of equipment or supplies, operating a core drill, hand-augering, and related physical tasks in various temperatures and weather conditions
ERMI offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and a 401k with company match.
If you’re looking for a place to build your career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
Compensation commensurate with experience and capabilities.
Knowledge of Florida Sampling SOPs required.
Must have a strong work ethic and good problem-solving skills. Must be able to work independently, accurately, and quickly to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards and professionalism.
Environmental Assessment & Remediation, Science & Technology, Environmental Engineering & Geology Professional Services
• Manages Others:
• Job Type:
Environmental Services, Engineering & Geology, Phase I Environmental Assessment, Soil & Groundwater Sampling, Asbestos Sampling, CAD
Environmental Sampling and/or Remedial O&M
• Computer Aided Design Software (CAD)
• Asbestos sampling certificate
• Operations & Maintenance (O&M) experience
• Soil Sampling: 1+ years